We are looking for an ambitious, and detail-oriented individual who is passionate about renewable energy and sustainability. Aurora’s customer success team helps our clients design and sell better solar by guiding them through the ins and outs of our platform, hosting educational workshops, and addressing their inquiries. As a customer success representative at Aurora, you would be responsible for helping answer difficult questions about solar design and solar financial analysis. You will also influence our product design and direction by communicating customer requests back to the Aurora’s engineering and management teams. If you enjoy working with people, and geek out about representing a product that is transforming the solar industry, we would love to hear from you!
- You will quickly respond to general client inquiries, directing them towards the correct resources in Aurora
- You will manage a portfolio of new Aurora clients, building a relationship with them and proactively reaching out to them to assist them with challenges they have on their account
- You will help lead online workshops teaching solar professionals how to design and sell better solar using Aurora
- You will communicate client requests with the software, product and and management teams to help Aurora build a better product
- You will strategically address software challenges encountered by customers and identify prompt resolutions
- You will assist in creating training videos, written guides and training materials to help customers learn how to use Aurora
- BA or BS degree 2+ years experience in an account management or customer success role at a technology company
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset; proven background and experience in data analysis
- Self-driven, with good project management and organizational skills
- Strong empathy for customers
- Experience in a startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, ZenDesk and/or Salesforce Operations experience working in solar technology or other energy related fields is a plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
If you don’t have all of the above skills, but are talented, ambitious and feel compelled by what we are working on, please feel free to apply and include a cover letter describing your interest in the position.