Customer Success Manager
We're looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences in a fun startup-type environment.
You will be a part of our Customer Enablement team, reporting to the Team Lead, and responsible for onboarding, training, and proactively driving value to ensure a successful client experience.
This is a full-time position in our Chinatown, Vancouver HQ, walking distance from coffee shops, restaurants, and public transit. On-site bicycle parking and a one zone TransLink Compass pass are provided as an added benefit!
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional onboarding experience and assist the client in realizing the full value of EasyMarkit as a means of achieving success in their business goals
- You will engage all new customers to drive user adoption and satisfaction, ensuring high customer retention
- You will inspire clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- You will educate and support customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- You will proactively reach out at key points in the customer’s journey to ensure they are reaching key milestones
- You will track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
Who You Are
- You have proven success in partnering with clients, preferably in a SaaS environment, while building strong relationships
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of project or client account management experience, preferably in a Customer Success role
- You have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to advocate for ideas and concepts
- You have high attention to detail
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator - with a professional and engaging presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- You have a strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset, but is not required
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!