Are you interested in a career working in technology?
Do you want to get experience in Client Success?
Would you like to work with the largest brands in the world?
Come join an amazing team that is already very experienced in all of that, plus more. The Client Success Associate is an entry level position that is responsible for partnering with and supporting a portfolio of clients using seoClarity. Your responsibility is to ensure each client you support has success using seoClarity and in their marketing goals. You will work alongside a tremendous team of Client Success Managers who are responsible for managing the biggest companies in the world and leading them to success in Search Experience Optimization.
What will you be doing?
- Support a portfolio of global enterprises in using the seoClarity platform.
- Exceed client expectation levels with every interaction.
- Be a new client on-boarding specialist, ensuring every new client has a quick time to value.
- Drive value to clients by helping with support tickets, live chat, and other user communication activities.
- Manage account health by ensuring each client has the correct configuration, integration and customization necessary for success.
- Support user training by developing training videos, documentation and organizing training events.
- Support and manage client engagement events, including logistics, travel, and communications.
- Build reports using Excel or other tools about user engagement.
Those who have success here possess the following traits:
- Keeping calm, cool & collected
- Being Thoughtful
- Displays tenacity & passion
- Great project & time management
- Patience (and knowing when not to be)
- Active listener & shows empathy
- Committed to being great at their trade
- Dedicated to continuous learning
- A highly effective communicator
- Can have difficult conversations
- 4 year BA/BS degree, preferably in a marketing discipline
- 1+ years working experience
- Relationship focused
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Very strong verbal and written communications
- Experienced and comfortable presenting in front of an audience
- Obsessed about being organized
- Interested in a career in Customer Success
Actonia Inc. (seoClarity) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employee and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Actonia, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion. Termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work from home
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company matching
- Employee Stock Options
- Company paid life insurance
- Free coffee and snack pantry
- Sponsored Customer Success training and certification
- Lots of room for growth