Roompact is looking for a Client Experience Manager to join our team in Chicago. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented problem-solver who is excited about helping users make the most out of software. We’re looking for someone who enjoys building relationships with people, working with them to solve challenges, and acting as a “bridge” between the technical and the non-technical. You’ll be working closely with our Director of Client Experience to onboard and guide clients, answer questions, and be an advocate for our users.
What you'll do
- Onboarding - Walk new clients through onboarding via email and scheduled phone calls. Help them learn how to use our software and how it can best support their work.
- Support - Provide stellar support with clear, thorough, empathetic responses to client questions. Anticipate related issues and give them the tools to solve them. Troubleshoot reported problems, escalate to our engineering team as necessary, and provide updates and resolutions.
- Client Success - Help clients optimize their processes via our software and expand feature usage. Check in with them proactively, and foster positive relationships built on trust and transparency. Be a “bridge:” our users aren’t always well-versed in technology, so it’s important to be able to explain concepts clearly and translate jargon for them.
- Feedback & Analytics - Collect, record, and interpret client feedback. Reference user analytics and records to make evidence-based recommendations and decisions. Help the engineering team to prioritize and plan functionality that meets users’ needs.
- Documentation - Write and organize documentation for how-to’s and best practices.
- Innovate - Create and execute your own ideas for improving our clients’ experience.
Who you are
- You love talking to clients, getting to know them, and using your product expertise to guide them. Treating them with empathy, respect, and honesty is a given.
- You’re self-sufficient and intrinsically motivated. You’re happy with autonomy but can work within a team.
- You’re tech-savvy, with a high aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You’re comfortable leading training sessions via calls, screensharing, and occasionally in person.
- You’re comfortable traveling a few times a year to attend industry conferences with other team members.
- Your written and verbal communication is outstanding.
- Experience in a SaaS company is desirable, but not required.
Why work with us?
- Join a smart, creative team growing a nationwide client base, and help shape our company’s future
- Medical and dental insurance, 99% coverage of base medical plan and dental plan
- 401(k) with up to 4% company matching
- Flexible schedule with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer Fridays off
- A great office location in the heart of downtown Chicago
Interested? Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include how you heard about us and why you’d like to work with us.