- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 240K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
We care deeply about creating delight for our customers — and we hope you do too!
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: on our growth team, you will personally scale how we reinvent productivity.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As an early growth hire, you will join as a crucial member of our growing team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Become a leading expert on email and productivity
- Perform 1:1 VIP onboardings with our customers
- Upgrade our customers’ workflows; help them love the brand
- Build longer term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Identify and report issues with the first time customer experience
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
- Scale sales to many thousands of paying customers
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 2+ years experience in a high-velocity customer-facing role, for example onboarding, implementation, sales, or customer success. You have deep interest in productivity software.
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing.
- Empathy: You understand how your customers succeed. You step into their shoes and show you care.
- Curiosity: You understand customers with effective questioning and listening. You are genuinely interested in their goals and aspirations.
- Teacher: You love sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Goal Oriented: You are excited for new challenges. You work hard to achieve ambitious goals.
- Growth: You are very receptive to feedback, and use it to improve rapidly.
- Problem Solver: You are adept at spotting issues, and quickly suggest elegant solutions.
- Diligence: You are thorough, meticulous, and have astonishing attention to detail.
- Delight: You constantly think about making customers happy. You will brighten any customer's day!
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 📈
- Become the foundation of a world-class growth team at a rapidly scaling startup
- Become expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Network with high-profile VIP customers who lead their businesses and industries
- Learn how to build unparalleled company culture that sustainably attracts the best talent
- Grow into field sales, enterprise sales, account management, or customer success management
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS 🎁
- Compensation will include a base and monthly bonuses
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunch (5x per week)
- $3k desk set up of your choice
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.