JOIN THIS HYPERGROWTH SOFTWARE (SAAS) COMPANY AT THE RIGHT TIME!
This SaaS software company offers: above average salary, bonus, equity, REMOTE work-life flexibility, and the chance to work daily with the world’s most valuable brands.
Here’s a few facts:
- The Employer has over 3,000 Customers (50 of the Fortune 100 companies)
- You'll work with Inc. Magazine’s Top 10 Most Valuable Brands.
- Recognized on the Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Cos.
- 1,000+ employees, Enterprise Growth over 155%, $375M in VC
- We want you!
ABOUT THE ROLES
APPLY TO THIS LISTING. WE HAVE CSM ROLES - SENIOR, MANAGER, STRATEGIC CSM.
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) position is a part of The Customer Experience organization. In this role you will build long-term strategic relationships with our customers and ensure they realize the full value from their investment which will lead them to renew and grow.
You will ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communicated and managed throughout the company. A significant part of your role will be to serve as a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all internal teams (e.g. Professional Services, Customer Support, Product Development, etc).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of Our largest customers
- Drive renewal and retention of Our customers
- Engage regularly with customers to evaluate needs and direction
- Present regular Executive Business Reviews
- Be an expert on the customer’s software deployment and the go-to person for their needs
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the power of their solution
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals and results
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen our partnership
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their solution is optimized for maximum value
- Present The company’s product roadmaps with emphasis on features most relevant to each customer Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- 4+ years’ experience implementing software applications and/or providing strategic advisory services and account management services
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way The company serves its customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (5 business days per month)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- Account Management experience
- Business process management experience and expertise
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
EVERYONE IS AN OWNER
- At The company, all full-time employees receive shares that vest over time. We invest in you because we believe in your value.
- We expect you to get your work done, and then get out of the office as often as you need to.
CELL PHONE REIMBURSEMENT
- We know you’re using your phone to check your work email from home, so we’ll help you pay for it.
MEDICAL, DENTAL & VISION
- Enjoy awesome coverage for yourself and your family. We aim to keep your costs low and your benefits high.
- You’ll love working here, but you won’t want to stay forever. Our generous 401K match will help you retire in style.
- Learn and grow on the job through company-sponsored conferences, training, certifications and tuition reimbursement.
PAID MATERNITY / PATERNITY LEAVE
- The company provides 12 weeks paid leave for moms (and $2,000 maternity bonus) and 3 weeks for dads. The company will also reimburse up to $7,000 in adoption costs.
- Weekly Massages, gym reimbursement, dry cleaning, Coca-Cola Freestyle machines, Zen room, on-site haircuts, ping-pong, pool, and free snacks everywhere you look.
Agile Project Management, Change Management, Cx, CRM, Customer, Client, Advocate, NPS (Net Promoter Score), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), PMP, PMI (Project Management Institute), Project Lifecycle, Journey Mapping, Personas, outcomes management, future state experience maps, Business Outcomes Management, Business Process improvement, PMP, Implementation, Portfolio Management, ERP, Cross-sell, Upsell, Work Breakdown Structure, Gantt Chart, Risk Mitigation, Contingency Plan, Critical path, Earned Value Management (EVM), PERT, OBS, Scrum, Waterfall, ServiceNow, Atlassian, Jira, Trello, Planview, Asana, SmartSheet, Wrike, Upland Software, Infor