Through partnership and collaboration you will assist customers in achieving their business goals and finding the most value with their investment in AskNicely product. Ultimately, you are the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, with the goal of driving our customer’s success and establishing loyal relationships with AskNicely starts at the beginning with onboarding.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment through onboarding and activation of our products and services
- Ability to translate customer business and technical requirements into workable solutions and overall business value
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals of onboarding customers quickly, driving time to value through launching surveys to show immediate value and adoption
- Identify opportunities to increase customer’s usage, value and revenue, and working closely with the Success team to support closure of existing business opportunities
- Present the AskNicely value proposition, product features, and enhancements throughout the customer’s organization ranging from technical stakeholders to C-Level Executives
- Partner with internal teams (i.e. Product Management, Sales and Marketing) to ensure client’s needs and resolution with escalated issues are being met
- Ensure customers employ best practices in using the AskNicely solutions and provide industry updates and guidance where needed
- Gather customer product and service feedback and communicate internally to initiate change or enhancement of AskNicely products and services
- Communicate to all levels within an organization; presentation, written and verbal
- services organizations
- Strategic thinker who can translate customer business goals and requirements into fully-executed product and service solutions
- Proven results in driving customer health and satisfaction resulting in loyalty and advocacy
- Experience in identifying opportunities and selling business value to executives and decision makers
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Proven ability to work in challenging ‘start-up’ environments and comfortable with rapidly changing strategic and operational direction
- Driven individual who takes pride in building and growing customer relationships
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive and energetic individual who enjoys being part of a growing company
- Likes to have fun, and wants to be part of a high-performing team
- Purple Benefits, including Nice Days, monthly BBQs, quarterly volunteer activities, and more!
- You will grow more here than anywhere else. That is our commitment.
- Desirable Portland, OR location in the Slabtown District
Diversity and Inclusion:
Be you. Be awesome here.
The core essence of AskNicely is "appreciation". It's what we stand for and a principle that guides what we do each day. We appreciate different backgrounds, different contributions, different points of view and, most importantly, each other. It's how we win, together. If you like playing to win, you’ll fit right in. We check our egos at the door and approach our work with curiosity because we don't have all the answers but we learn fast together and celebrate our wins along the way. You're awesome. We're hiring.