We are looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success Team. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, passionate about learning the Brandcast app, and demonstrate the ability to seek out upsell opportunities within current accounts.
As a CSM at Brandcast, you exhibit empathetic communication to the customer as well as internally, and act as the customers' main advocate within the company. You have an interest in being an instrumental player in customer retention and expansion during this pivotal stage of a startup organization. You'll work with a team of Customer Success Designers and Customer Success Managers to support our customers and grow accounts. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment and be willing to constantly get your hands dirty with new projects and initiatives.
This role will also require some travel to customers. Your own creativity for problem solving and attitude towards helping others are highly valued in this role.
Develop a methodical and disciplined account management process for our major brand accounts, including monitoring and promoting account health and customer success, and maintaining and reporting a rigorous set of customer health metrics.
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed with Brandcast
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support customer trials, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Enable successful onboarding of customers to Brandcast, virtually or in person
- Serve as the primary contact for support and ongoing training of Brandcast, including post go-live support and new feature trainings
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement and expansion
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers and analyzing customer health metrics
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Brandcast advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Assist in the development of new tutorials, demos, and additional onboarding collateral
- You have a strong interest in advancing your career in Customer Success/Account Management
- You have a proven track record of customer retention, upsells and reducing churn
- You have an eagerness to learn the product and become an expert in it, even if you have no design experience
- You are willing to wear many hats in this pivotal phase of our growth
- You are a self-starter and someone that others can rely on
- You have the organizational skills to handle a high volume of daily activity
- You are a team player, and communicate with empathy
Location and Further Details
This position is a full-time position based in Brandcast’s San Francisco office in the South-of-Market (SOMA) district at 842 Folsom Street (between 4th and 5th), not far from Caltrain, AT&T Park, and a 10-minute walk from the Powell St. BART and MUNI stations.
Brandcast offers a competitive benefit package, to support the well-being of our employees, staff, and their families. Benefits at Brandcast currently include:
- Medical Insurance – Blue Shield PPO or Kaiser HMO, plus vision and dental. Up to 100% of employee premium covered, 75% for dependents.
- Vacation – 3 weeks/yearSick – 8 days/year
- Paid Holidays – 11 holidays, 2 floating holidays, week-long closure at year-end
- Commuter Subsidy – $100/mo subsidy for public transit/parking
- Health Club Subsidy – $100/mo subsidy for gym membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k)Long Term DisabilityLife Insurance