Alpha (alphahq.com) is a venture-backed and growth-stage company based in New York, NY whose on-demand insights platform empowers clients to rapidly validate growth opportunities. Our clients use Alpha to accelerate experimentation, inform business decisions with customer wants and needs, deliver and scale agile research capabilities, and develop better products faster. By integrating traditionally manual tasks like audience sourcing, concept designing, test scripting, and data reporting, the platform accelerates time-to-insight from months to hours.
In short, we’re the fastest way for organizations to learn more about their future customers.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll build deep relationships with our customers to help them realize and maximize the value of Alpha. You'll become a trusted advisor and the “go-to” person for recommendations on how to continuously learn about users using the Alpha platform. You’ll be an integral part of their success by aligning their goals and objectives with their needs, and realize the value that our platform brings to meeting their goals.
We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. We are helping organizations write their own playbooks for creating or scaling a culture of “Test and Learn”. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, and interact with customers on a daily basis to drive adoption and engagement. If you are up for this challenge and believe you can keep pace with a rapidly growing company with ambitious goals, we would love to hear from you.
- Work closely with Sales and Client Partner team to grow and expand adoption and revenue of accounts within your portfolio.
- Craft the experience, and roll-out plan for on-boarding new teams and users.
- Help customers understand the value of getting insights on a continuous basis, and the value of testing at every stage of the product development cycle.
- Learn about customers’ key initiatives, internal processes and key contacts
- Continuously monitor customers health, flag risks, and proactively share and address concerns internally.
- Provide customers with support, education, and guidance to improve their use of the Alpha platform to help meet their goals.
- Prepare and lead all of your customer interactions (e.g. kickoffs, onboarding, customer calls, in-person visits, executive business reviews) in collaboration with Sales and Client Partner teams.
- Work and collaborate with multiple teams on a regular basis (sales, growth, testing strategists, product, marketing etc.) to create internal Success stories.
- Collaborate with the CS team to improve our materials, playbooks and create new best practices to share with customers.
- Be the voice of the customer by collecting feedback on their use of our platform, and communicating to Product, and Engineering to offer a great product experience.
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing role as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or consulting, managing a portfolio of F500 customers in an enterprise SAAS technology environment
- Experience working with or being part of a product, customer insights, UX research or research team is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills
- A passion for user experience, product, and technology
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented, with a go-getter attitude that takes the initiative and gets things done
- Robust health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Open vacation policy & flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and equity
- Weekly team lunches and a diverse, friendly culture
- Open Dog Policy at the office
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional