Our fast-growing startup is looking for a passionate, results-oriented individual to join our team as an Implementation Specialist. At ChurnZero, our mission is to create the next great Customer Success platform – and our own Implementation and Customer Success teams sit at the heart of this goal. As an Implementation Specialist, you will cultivate exceptional experiences and sustained value for ChurnZero customers by acting as their guide throughout our onboarding process. You will consult with customers on their goals and priorities and then assist in implementing the ideal configuration to achieve those goals. You will also train customers on the platform, so they can effectively manage ChurnZero long term.
Join the team that proudly supports the highest ranked solution in the Customer Success category on G2 Crowd – and be a vital part of our continued success!
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Oversee the entire onboarding process of a rotating portfolio of customers, from contract close through the completion of their technical implementation and the training of their Admin users
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication; be the customer’s proactive guide and advocate through the onboarding process
- Clearly translate technical requirements to non-technical customers to ensure clarity and confidence in decisions
- Accurately ascertain customer goals and translate them into an implementation plan that will provide initial value in a timely fashion.
- Advise customers on best practices for designing, implementing and scaling their Customer Success programs
- Proactively manage both the customer and internal ChurnZero staff to ensure timelines are met
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other ChurnZero teams; approach all situations with curiosity and creativity
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- Actively participate in the evolution of ChurnZero’s own Customer Success programs and processes; insist on excellence in our own Customer Success initiatives
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are successful!
Must have skills and experiences
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills; a verifiable track record of quality decision making based on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgement
- Strong project management skills; ability to break down work into steps and to develop and maintain schedules and task/people assignments
- Ability to accurately scope length and difficulty of projects. Ability to anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping customers realize their intended value
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Aptitude for learning software; strong with business applications and data integrations and able to explain complex data relationships in non-technical terms
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com/CRM structures
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)