Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum is software built for public affairs. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union. Quorum is 100% bootstrapped—meaning we have never raised venture capital funding—and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
As a Customer Relationship Advisor, you will use a value-based approach to sell B2B SaaS solutions to and manage renewals for a portfolio of 150–200 existing Quorum clients.
What You'll Do
- First Week: You'll learn the basic ins and outs of current Quorum products, attend a variety of client engagements, and get to know 20+ dedicated Quorum Customer Success team members.
- First Month: You will take ownership over a portfolio of 150–200 client accounts, including 50+ active renewal and/or expansion opportunities at various stages in the pipeline. You will build an advanced understanding of Quorum’s six standalone products and an intermediate understanding of a selection of additional configurable add-ons.
- First Six Months: You will demonstrate a high-degree of consistency in engaging with clients to close renewals on-time. You will progress from demoing Quorum products with a teammate to providing solo demos to clients. And, you will seek out or create opportunities to build internal champions at client organizations in order to identify and execute on strategic expansion sales.
- First Year: You will consistently meet or exceed team-wide renewal rate goals and individual expansion quota by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor that helps clients understand how they can increase the value they receive from the Quorum platform by renewing and adding products and/or services to their subscription. You will play an important role in growing a start-up and establishing Quorum as a market leader in Washington, DC.
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the growth of a startup and have several years of experience serving as an Account Executive or other field sales representative selling a multi-product Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution
- You believe that revenue growth derives from demonstrating recurring value to the customer and have experience using a consultative or value-based sales approach
- You are a natural “people person” who establishes rapport and builds relationships with ease
- You love technology and are passionate about teaching people how they can make their lives easier by using technology to solve everyday problems
- You feel confident handling objections and negotiations that arise during the sales process
- You deliver an exceptional customer experience while managing a high-volume pipeline
- You have experience with at least one of the following types of software: legislative tracking software (e.g., LexisNexis), grassroots advocacy software (e.g., NationBuilder), customer relationship management (CRM) software (e.g., Salesforce)
- You have experience working with international customers and/or can speak two or more languages with at least professional working proficiency
- And, of course, you love a good challenge
About the Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
Base Salary: $48,000.00 – $60,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
Plus retention bonus, expansion commissions, and equity
On Target Earnings (OTE) : $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 (uncapped, OTE expectation varies based upon base and quota)
Benefits: 401(k) match, health/dental, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.