The Senior Customer Success Representative - Dealer Groups position is a driven account management professional position that provides an opportunity for individuals to further expand their fundamental skills to progress in their career at Outsell. The Senior Customer Success Representative will be responsible for identifying and supporting the cross-sell/up-sell initiatives for its partners, on-boarding new dealer group clients onto Outsell’s SaaS platform, and providing ongoing support of a defined territory of dealer group clients throughout the United States. Primary responsibilities will be to ensure the satisfaction and revenue retention of their dealer group clients is maintained on an annual basis. Specific responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage dealer group and store level client communication and training activities that ensure client utilization and satisfaction with Outsell products and services within their defined territory
- Support the sell in and initial on-boarding of group clients based upon partner program parameters
- Ensure effective client utilization of Outsell products, SaaS platform, and services by ensuring that the client personnel are consistently trained and are able to leverage the tool effectively
- Monitor assigned Dealer platform results and establish corrective actions to alleviate identified short comings
- Consistently achieve agreed upon activity levels as defined, activities included phone calls, emails, and any additional agreed upon activities to ensure 90%+ retention of current install base
- Demonstrate effective client service skills, understand the initial stages of consultative sales skills, and a clear competency as it relates to the OCCS
- Retention and growth of revenue through programmatic actions that support dealer group client renewals
- Through consultative sales efforts identify potential cross sell and up-sell opportunities to grow overall Outsell revenue base
- All process management, activity documentation, and revenue tracking leveraged through SalesForce CRM platform
- Responsible for growing assigned geographic revenue stream from dealer group clients.
- Personally and through your team, espouse and demonstrate the values of Outsell in everyday interactions both inside and outside of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel up to 50% required
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years successful sales/account management/customer service experience using phone as primary contact method
- Demonstrated ability to complete 40+ activities per day
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete 2+ schedule GoTo Meetings online per day
- Organizational skills, process orientation, and strong attention to detail required
- A positive attitude and highly motivated with a passion to win as part of a team
- MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint experience required, SalesForce experience preferred
- Certification in Google Analytics
- Automotive and digital advertising experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required
KEY CHARACTERISTICS Drive for Results
- Charged by fast paced, result oriented work; can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
Learning on the Fly
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a versatile learner who is open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Relishes leading; takes unpopular stands if necessary; encourages direct and tough debate but isn’t afraid to end it and move on; is looked to for direction in a crisis; faces adversity head on; energized by tough challenges.