Are you looking for a role that is solutions-oriented and built on developing long-term, trusting relationships with our customers? Mediacurrent is an open-source development and digital marketing agency that creates transformative digital experience platforms for enterprise, government, non-profit, and higher education organizations and their customers.
Since 2007, we have built a growing, sustainable company that believes in collaboration, education, and providing predictable results for our clients. Organizations such as The Weather Channel, PwC, New York Senate, Georgia Tech, Olympus, Habitat for Humanity, and Guardian Insurance have trusted Mediacurrent to solve their most complex digital and web challenges.
About the Department:
Mediacurrent provides the collaborative culture, challenge, and tools you need to thrive in this role! As Client Success Manager, you will provide strategic leadership, account management, and account growth by managing contractual agreements with our clients identifying new opportunities with customers to ensure the highest level of client success. You will partner with C-Suite executives at enterprise-level organizations to formulate innovative solutions to consumer engagement and technology challenges.
This opportunity will offer you deep exposure and expertise in Open Source software, Drupal Enterprise Content Management System, Web design, User Experience Design, Website development, and Digital strategy.
- Work closely with an assigned list of Clients to understand their business, their needs, and how Mediacurrent can solve their challenges and exceed their expectations.
- Proactively research emerging technologies and present ideas that add business value to Clients.
- Maintain a consistent engagement strategy to track the success of the customer relationship (i.e. surveys, planning meetings, the introduction of new innovations and services)
- Create and map out the organizational hierarchy within each Customer account to understand the organizational structure and where we best align.
- Assist project teams to ensure that the projects and solutions we are delivering to our customers are on time, within budget, and profitable for Mediacurrent.
- Actively participate in the strategic development of new business by identifying new opportunities to expand our service offering with customers.
- Draft and present Statements of Works (SOWs) for project and professional services retainers.
- Draft and provide presentations to customers that showcase and evangelize the Mediacurrent and Open Source Software value proposition.
- Help lead project retrospectives after projects are completed and assist Marketing with drafting case studies and thought leadership that promotes our success with our customers.
- Schedule and provide quarterly and annual strategic planning sessions with your customers (remotely and onsite).
- Attend industry events that the customer is associated with to better understand their challenges and business model.
- Actively nurture and track all referrals from assigned accounts.
- Keep abreast of corporate objectives, technology trends, and cutting edge solutions Mediacurrent is providing in the marketplace.
- 3 - 5 years experience of account management within a digital agency, professional services organization or technology-oriented company.
- Experience building and presenting value around Professional Services
- Previous experience of managing and/or selling into enterprise customers.
- Understanding of project management practices, team utilization, and project allocation.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Goal-oriented, ability to hold oneself accountable to daily/weekly/month objectives.
- 4-year degree, preferably in Sales. Communications or Marketing related major
- Track record of providing outstanding customer service
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to quickly understand customer needs and map to Mediacurrent’s engagement types.
- Excellent management of the sales process
- Sense of entrepreneurship and desire to become a member of a dynamic team focused on constant growth and market leadership
- Proficiency with CRM and presentation software
- Experience in Drupal and/or other technologies that are applied to custom solutions and implementations
- Experience with Digital Strategy, Web Design, and Development
- Knowledge of CRM and prospecting tools such as Salesforce.com
- Previous, demonstrable public speaking or writing experience (i.e. video of an industry presentation at a conference, blog post series, etc.)
- Previous sales methodology training (i.e. Sandler Sales Training)
Perks & Benefits
- Distributed team - work from anywhere.
- Paid time off
- Bonus incentives
- Annual technology stipend
- Annual continuing education stipend and days off for professional growth
- Employee-focused culture
- 401k, short and long term disability, health/dental/vision/life insurance, and parental leave.
- 9/80 schedule
If you’re ready to make a difference with a team of incredibly supportive, collaborative people, then we want to hear from you. Please apply today!